Skip to content
- Smart Taxi Service does not operate cab services on its own. In order to provide a comprehensive choice of cab services, cab types and prices to User, it has tied up with many Cab Operators.
- Smart Taxi Service acts only acts a facilitator between the Cab Operator and User. The transaction is always between the Cab Operator and the User.
- It is the sole responsibility of the Cab Operator to ensure it has all the requisite licenses, approvals, insurance and permits from appropriate authorities required to undertake the travel booked. Smart Taxi Service gives no warranty or assurance in regard to requisite licenses, approvals, insurance and permits which the Cab Operator is supposed to obtain from appropriate authorities.
- Smart Taxi Service shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for any claims with respect to the trip including without limitation, claims pertaining to timeliness, safety, continuity, uninterrupted travel, quality, conditions of vehicle or driving skill, the Cab not departing or reaching on time, behavior of the cab driver, interiors of the Cab, cancellation of the trip by the Cab Operator due to any reason whatsoever, the baggage of the User getting lost, stolen or damaged, the Cab Operator providing a different type of Cab to the User, the User waiting at the wrong boarding point, the User being dropped to nearest location by the driver of the Cab due to any unavoidable circumstances, or any act or omission of Cab Operator causing accident, loss of life to the User.
- Smart Taxi Service will not be liable to User or to any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential loss, damage, cost or expense of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused from out of the information derived by User through usage of Website, in so far as such information is provided by the Cab Operator.
- In case of break down or accident of Cab where Cab Operator has been unable to make alternative arrangement, Smart Taxi Service shall provide proportionate refund to User for uncovered distance. Any claims, liabilities or legal costs arising out of such event shall be borne by the Cab Operator.
DO’s AND DON’Ts FOR THE USER
THE USER SHALL:
- Arrive on time at the appointed pick up point as mutually agreed with Cab Operator;
- Maintain and ensure good and humble conduct with Cab Operator during the trip and on failure to do so, Cab Operator may require such User to disembark the Cab;
- Prior to commencement of trip, check and agree with Cab Operator on dimension/weight of the luggage that can be accommodated in the boot space of the Cab;
- Check the starting time and the reading on the odometer at the start of the trip. Disputes regarding the same will not be acceptable after completion of journey.
THE USER SHALL NOT:
- Ask Cab Operator to violate any traffic rules, or the city police or government rules or other applicable laws for any reason whatsoever;
- Coerce Cab Operator to overload the boot space of the Vehicle with the User’s luggage;
- Use services offered under this head for any purpose which is unlawful or illegal under the applicable laws;
- Insist on disembarking at any place expect the point of drop as provided by the User at the time of booking;
- Board the Cab if he/ she is intoxicated or under influence of any drug or similar abusive substances.