Kedarnath is located in the Rudraprayag district of Uttarakhand. Kedarnath Temple is considered one of the holiest destinations (Char Dham) of Hindus and the tallest of the twelve Jyotirlingas is situated here. Customers can book Rishikesh to Kedarnath taxi service with Smart taxi service. The magnificent Mandakini river flows near the temple. A huge crowd of tourists visits this shrine during summers to seek the blessings of Lord Shiva. As we know that Kedarnath is one of the most visiting places. Every person has desires to go to this place once a time. It is a long way journey.
The nearest airport to Kedarnath is Jolly Grant Airport in Dehradun at a distance of 239 km. Passengers who wish to come by train can also book their tickets for the Rishikesh railway station located at a distance of 227 km. You can also download our app for your taxi booking. It is very easy and less time-consuming. From this, you can also get a discount. We assure you that you will enjoy our service.
Why book Taxi Service From Rishikesh to Kedarnath with Us?
- Reasonable taxi fares
- On-time service
- No extra charges
- 24 hours per day available at your service
- Discounts and offers
- Totally Transparent Process
- No additional cost
- Safe and sanitize cabs
Our Taxi Services From Rishikesh to Kedarnath
Although, Smart taxi Service has been extending its cab service across India. That’s why we offer you reliable and affordable car rental services at 15% discounted rates. Customers can also hire one-way, round-trip, and airport services from Rishikesh to Kedarnath taxi at reasonable cab fares.
One-way Taxi Services
Hire our one-way taxi service from Rishikesh to Kedarnath. We also offer you a reasonable taxi fare for this route.
Round Tours Taxi Services
If you are planning to round trip from Rishikesh to Kedarnath, you can book our well-maintained cabs at affordable taxi fares.
Pick up and Drop Services
We also offer you Pick up and Drop-off services from your location to your destination.
Airport transfer services
Customers can also avail themselves of our airport taxi service from Rishikesh to Kedarnath at the lowest taxi fares.
Book Rishikesh to Kedarnath One-way Taxi Service
Similarly, if you want to stay in Kedarnath for a few days and want to explore the city well, then you can hire our one-way Rishikesh to Kedarnath taxi service at affordable cab fares. Our one-way charges are less than the price of a round-trip taxi. So, our drivers will not ask you to pay extra charges. We also offer you a huge variety of cab options along with Ac and Non Ac facilities. Customers can also hire our sedan for 3 to 4 people, SUVs for 5 to 6 people, Minivan for 6 to 7 people, and Hatchback for 4 to 5 people, according to your need.
Similarly, you can also hire our round-trip taxi service for multiple-day trips. With our nominal taxi service, you can also get a 15 % discount, whenever you book an online taxi service with us. Rishikesh is one of the most beautiful city because it is also a religious place. Every year lots of people come and visit this place.
Explore the city of Kedarnath with our expert Drivers:
- Kedarnath Temple: In addition, it is located in the Kedarnath mountain ranges, is a major pilgrimage center where the Jyotirlinga of the Hindu Lord Shiva is establish. The Jyotirlinga of Kedarnath is set at a height of 3584 m and is the most important of the twelve Jyotirlingas.
- Bhairavnath Temple: It is set at a distance of half a kilometer from Kedarnath Temple. This temple is dedicated to Lord Bhairav, a Gana of Shiva, the Hindu god of destruction. It is a very famous temple. Lots of people come here every year and see the beautiful place.
- Guptkashi: Likewise, it is a popular tourist attraction due to its famous old Vishwanath Temple, Manikarnika Kund, and Ardhanarishvara Temple. The idol of Lord Shiva is install in the Ardhanarishvara temple in the form of half male and half female. Vishwanath Temple is examine one of the many incarnations of the Hindu god Shiva.
- Rambara: Even it is an important village. Which is a resting place for the devotees visiting Kedarnath. This small village is set at an altitude of 2591 m and lies in the middle of the 14 km long walkway of Kedarnath. Gaurikund is at a distance of 7 km from this place. Travelers can avail of arrangement facilities at the GMVN Tourist Guest House.
Choose Multiple Taxi Options:
Sedan: Hire for 3 to 4 people.
SUV (Sports Utility Vehicle): Hire for 5 to 6 people.
Minivan: Hire for 6 to 7 people.
Hatchback: Hire for 4 to 5 people.
Consequently, to book Rishikesh to Kedarnath taxi service, You can visit our site Smart Taxi Service and get cab services at 15% discount rates. For one-way and round trips, you can also hire our car rental services. Our Customer support team has been 24 hours per day available at your service. If you have any queries regarding your trip, you can hassle-free contact us at +91 7889201188.