Delhi to Patiala Taxi Service
Patiala is the third-largest city in Punjab. Due to many places located here, its popularity is increasing day by day. This place is famous for its forts, Gurudwaras, cultural heritage. There are many forts and gardens built here such as Mubarak Complex, Sheesh mahal, Baradari Gardens, and so on. Distance between Delhi to Patiala is 258 km via NH 44 and travel time by taxi is 4 hours. If you wish to go by taxi from Delhi to Patiala, you can hire our online taxi service @ 15% discounted rates. We offer you safe and sanitize cab services for one-way, round trip, and airport transfer at the lowest taxi fares.
For car rental services, you can hire our luxurious cabs as per your need. We also offer you a sedan for 3 to 4 people, SUVs for 5 to 6 people, Minivan for 6 to 7 people, and Hatchback for 4 to 5 people. Our experienced drivers will pick up you from your location and drop off you at your destination.
Why You Choose Our taxi from Delhi to Patiala?
- Offers and discounts
- comfortable and sanitize cabs
- No cancellation Fee
- Affordable taxi rates
- No additional cost
- On-time service
- No waiting charges
- 24*7 day Support
Our Taxi Services From Delhi To Patiala
Smart taxi Service has been extending taxi services across India. We offer you car rental services for one-way, round-trip, and Airport transfer at nominal taxi fares. Customers can book our well-maintained cab services from Delhi to Patiala for a comfortable journey.
One way Taxi Services
For one way trip, you can book our one-way Taxi Services From Delhi to Patiala at a reasonable taxi fare.
Round Tours Taxi Services
If you want to take a round trip from Delhi to Patiala, book our round trip taxi services.
Pick up and Drop Services
We also offer you Pick up and Drop-off services from your location to your destination.
Airport transfer services
You can also avail of our airport taxi service from Delhi airport to Patiala at the lowest taxi fares.
Book Delhi to Patiala One way Taxi Service
If you are planning for one way trip from Delhi to Patiala, you can book our one-way taxi service at the lowest taxi fares. For your hassle-free trip, we offer you reliable and comfortable cab services with Ac and Non Ac facilities. You can choose our Sedans, SUVs, Minivans, and Hatchback as per your preference.
Similarly, if you are planning for multiple days trip from Delhi to Patiala, you can hire our round trip cab service as per your need. Our round trip charges are minimum as well as budget-friendly. So, with our reliable and comfortable cabs, you can enjoy your trip and make beautiful memories with your family and friends.
Book Delhi Airport to Patiala Taxi Service
Customers can also book our airport taxi service from Delhi Airport to Patiala at reasonable taxi fares. The distance between Delhi Airport to Dehradun is 273 km via NH 44. This distance can be covered within hours depends on traffic circumstances. Customers can also get airport taxi service from any city and town across India. You can get an airport taxi service from Delhi airport to Varanasi, Pathankot, Jaipur, Palampur. Our airport transfer charges are minimum and budget-friendly. Moreover, our drivers will not charge any extra cost, whenever you book an online taxi service from us.
Similarly, you can also get an airport taxi service from Patiala to Delhi airport. We offer you a variety of cabs options such as SUVs, Sedans, Minivans, and Hatchback at affordable taxi fares. Customers can also hire our airport taxi service for a one-way trip. Our one-way airport transfer charges are less than the prices of a round-trip taxi. Our online booking process is too simple as well as there are no hidden charges.
Explore the city Patiala with our expert Drivers:
Patiala is known for its Patialavi culture and traditions. It is an attractive city of Punjab where you will find many beautiful, scenic and historical tourist places that you can visit. There are many tourist attractions near Patiala such as Samana, Banur and Sanour are also present.
Following are the best places to visit in Patiala:
- Sheesh Mahal: Sheesh Mahal is a famous palace of Patiala. You will find many murals in Sheesh Mahal, most of which were built during the reign of Maharaja Narinder Singh. The meaning of Sheesh Mahal is “Palace of Mirrors”. Let us tell that there is an attractive bridge and lake called Lakshman Jhula on the front side of the palace which further enhances the beauty of the palace. Tourists come in large numbers to visit Sheesh Mahal.
- Baradari Garden: It is located in the north direction in the old Patiala city near Sheranwala Gate. Many rare plants, attractive shrubs and flowers are seen in Baradari Garden, as well as the presence of colonial buildings adds to the beauty of the garden.
- Bahadurgarh Fort: The structure of the fort consists of two ramparts and a moat and is built in a circular shape. Let us tell you that there is a Gurdwara on the fort premises which is known as Gurdwara Sahib Patshai Navin and a mosque has also been built.
- Gurdwara Dukh Niwaran Sahib: It is one of the famous Gurudwara built-in Patiala. It is believe that if a pilgrim takes a dip in the pond built in this Gurudwara with all his spirit, then all his sufferings are removed. Many devotees come here and pray for peace of mind.
- Kali Mata Temple : It is also one of the famous temples located near Baradari Garden. In this temple, Mother Goddess statue is install. The height of this statue is about six feet. Moreover, the temple is built entirely of white marble. Tourists visiting Patiala definitely come to see Goddess Kali.
Choose Multiple Taxi Options:
Sedan: Hire for 3 to 4 people.
SUV (Sports Utility Vehicle): Hire for 5 to 6 people.
Minivan: Hire for 6 to 7 people.
Hatchback: Hire for 4 to 5 people.
To book Delhi to Patiala taxi service, customers can visit our site Smart Taxi Service and hire any type of taxi @ 15% off. If you have any queries regarding your trip, you can hassle-free contact us at +91 7889201188. Our customer support team is always 24/7 days available for your service.