Delhi to Palampur Taxi
Palampur is one of the major tourist destinations in the state of Himachal Pradesh. Which is surrounded by deodar forests and tea plantations. Even many rivers flow in the city of Palampur, so this city is also known for the wonderful confluence of water and greenery. The distance between Delhi to Palampur is 486 kilometers and travel time by taxi is 9 hours. If you are planning to go to Palampur by taxi and looking for a reliable cab service. So, Smart Taxi Service is the best online taxi service portal. That’s why we offer you car rental services from Delhi to Palampur taxi at the lowest cab fares.
For one-way and round trips, you can hire our luxurious cabs services such as Innova, Sedans, SUVs, as well as Minivans. Our cabs are clean and secure for every customer. Our drivers are also well-maintained and they wear masks while driving. If you book your cabs with us then you get some facilities and discount. We also assure you that there will be no problem during your journey. You can go with your family and friends on vacation. Our charges are reliable and do not hurt your pocket.
Why book Taxi Service From Delhi to Palampur with Us?
- Minimum as well as budget-friendly rates
- On-time service
- No extra charges
- 24 hours per day available at your service
- Discounts and offers
- Totally Transparent Process
- No additional cost
- Safe and sanitize cabs
Our Taxi Services From Delhi to Palampur
Similarly, Smart Taxi Service offers you reliable and affordable outstation cab services across India. Customers can also hire one-way, round-trip, and airport services from Delhi to Palampur taxi at reasonable cab fares.
One-way Taxi Services
For one-way taxi trips, hire our well-mannered cabs at nominal taxi fares.
Round Tours Taxi Services
If you want to take a round trip from Delhi to Palampur, then book our round trip taxi services.
Pick up and Drop Services
We also offer you Pick up and Drop-off services from your location to your destination.
Airport transfer services
You can also avail of our airport taxi service from Delhi to Palampur at the lowest taxi fares.
Book Delhi to Palampur One way Taxi
Although, Smart Taxi Service also offers you a one-way taxi service across India. If you want to stay in Palampur for a few days, you can also hire our one-way taxi service at a minimum price. For your comfortable ride, we offer you safe and sanitize cab services. To ensure that you have a hassle-free journey. You can also choose our sedan for 3 to 4 people, SUVs for 5 to 6 people, Minivans for 6 to 7 people, and Hatchback for 4 to 6 people. Similarly, if you want to take a round tour from Delhi to Palampur, you can also hire our round-trip cab service as per your need. Our taxi fares are also reliable and budget-friendly.
Book Delhi Airport to Palampur Taxi Service
Additionally, there are various modes available to reach Palampur. You can go by train, bus, or, taxi. If you are planning to go by car and looking for an affordable taxi service, you can hire our cabs for your airport transfer services. Even, the distance between Delhi Airport to Palampur is 502 kilometers via NH 44 and the travel time by car is 10 hours. For your airport transfer service, you can also choose our safe and sanitize cab services at a nominal taxi fare.
Similarly, you can also get our airport taxi service from Palampur Airport to Delhi. The nearest airport to Palampur is Dharamshala Kangra Airport and the other one is Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport. It is also located about 231 km from the city. As per your preference, you can hire our sedans, SUVs, Minivans, and Hatchback for 5 to 6 people.
Explore the city Palampur with our expert Drivers:
- Kareri Lake: Further, it is also a beautiful lake of Himachal Pradesh. It is located about 9 kilometers northwest of Dharamshala in the Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh. There is also a trekking spot, where you can spend your day. The water in this lake comes from melting snow. This lake Kaif is shallow and the visibility of the water in it is very high.
- Brajeshwari Temple: Likewise, it is one of the popular temples in the city of Palampur. This temple included is one of the most impressive tourist and spiritually enlightening places. This temple includes 51 Shakti Peethas in India.
- Kangra Fort: It is one of the biggest forts in the areas of the Himalayas. It is located about 20 km from Dharamshala city. This fort indicates its thousands of years of invasion, war, wealth, and development.
- Dhauladhar Range: In addition, it is an amazing trek near Kangra. The Dhauladhar peak is visible throughout the high-altitude trek in Kangra. This trek is north of Kangra and covers the southern outer limit of the Himalayas. If you travel to Kangra, then go trekking on this trek because this trek will give you many amazing views.
- Jwalaji Temple: Also Jwalaji Temple is also known as Jwalamukhi temple. It is located about 30 km away from the Kangra Valley of Himachal Pradesh. It is 56 km from Dharamsala. Jwalaji Temple is dedicated to the Hindu goddess Jwalamukhi and attracts Hindu pilgrims from all over India.
Choose Multiple Taxi Options:
Sedan: Hire for 3 to 4 people.
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- Honda City
- Tata Tigor
- BMW 3-Series
SUV (Sports Utility Vehicle): Hire for 5 to 6 people.
- Honda City
- Toyota Fortuner
- Ford EcoSport
Minivan: Hire for 6 to 7 people.
- Toyota Innova Crysta
- Mahindra Marazzo
- Honda BR-v
- Mercedes-Benz V-Class
Hatchback: Hire for 4 to 5 people.
- Maruti Suzuki Alto
- Hyundai i10
- Maruti Suzuki Swift
Moreover, to book Delhi to Palampur taxi, You can also visit our site Smart Taxi Service and get cab services at 15% discount rates. For one-way and round trips, you can also hire our car rental services. Our Customer support team has been 24 hours per day available at your service. If you have any queries regarding your trip, you can hassle-free contact us at +91 7889201188.