Oaty is a famous city for tourists attraction, located in the south of India. This beautiful city is famous for its gardens, lakes, waterfalls, and flowers. You can also go to Ooty by road, train and taxi. Even if you are planning to visit this beautiful city, then you can visit our website and choose any type of taxi service at 15% discounted rates. Smart Taxi Service offers you reliable and comfortable Bangalore to Oaty taxi service. The distance between Bangalore to Oaty is 2,65 via Mysore Rd, and the travel time by taxi is 6 hours.
Although, for car rental services, you can hire our Ac and Non Ac cabs, as per your need. Our taxi charges are minimum as well as affordable. Apart from this, our drivers are fully experienced, they know all the routes and roads of the city. So, they will guide you whenever you want to explore the city.
Why book Taxi Service From Bangalore to Oaty with Us?
- Minimum as well as budget friendly rates
- On-time service
- No extra charges
- 24 hours available at your service
- Discounts and offers
- Totally Transparent Process
- No additional cost
- Safe and sanitize cab
Bangalore to Oaty one way taxi Service:
Oaty is well connected with many towns and cities of the state through road networks and rail networks. Customers can also hire our one-way from Bangalore to Oaty taxi service. For a one-way taxi service, we offer you various cabs options including Innova, Hatchback, Sedans, and SUVs.
Similarly, you can also book our round trip taxi services. Whenever you are planning for a round trip from Bangalore to Oaty. Our expert drivers are also know all the routes and roads very well. They will help you to explore the city and make your trip memorable.
Explore the city Oaty with our expert Drivers:
Ooty is one of the famous places, where you can visit the most attractive places. From Bangalore to Oaty taxi service, you can hire our safe and sanitized cabs services at affordable taxi fares. Here you can see, national parks, gardens, lakes and other beautiful things.
- Mukurthi National Park: This park is located to the west of Ooty Hill Station and is a part of the Western Ghats. The main objective of establishing this park was to save the Nilgiri Tahr, which is the main rock species. If you are visiting this park then you must not forget to visit Mukurthi Dam. The dam has been construct, as a sub-division of the Pykara Hydroelectric Project in the village of Glenmorgan.
- Botanical Gardens: Likewise, these gardens, built on the slopes of Doddabetta peak, look like a green rug. If you are planning to visit this garden, then hire our taxi service from Bangalore to Oaty. The flower show is organized in Ooty in the month of May as this hill station is visit by many tourists in the month of May. Various species of flowers are seen in the Botanical Garden and thousands of tourists come here every day.
- Paykara Lake: Additionally, it is located near Pykara Lake and also a one of the popular tourists destination. It is located about 30 km away from Mudumalai National park. Here you can see amazing veiw of this lake.
- Flower show: Further, it is organize in Ooty in the month of May as this hill station is visite by many tourists in the month of May. Various species of flowers are seen in the Botanical Garden and thousands of tourists come here every day.
Choose Multiple Taxi Options:
Sedan: Hire for 3 to 4 people.
SUV (Sports Utility Vehicle): Hire for 5 to 6 people.
Hatchback: Hire for 4 to 5 people.
To book Bangalore to Oaty taxi service, you can explore our website and choose our luxurious cabs options for your comfortable ride. Our customer support team has been 24 hours 7 days available for your service. Customers can also get 15% discount rates whenever they book an online taxi service from us. If you have any queries regarding your trip, you can hassle-free contact us at +91 7889201188.